Tezos Domains Airdrop
Tezos Domains operates as a decentralized, open, and expandable naming system, leveraging the Tezos blockchain.
Its primary role involves converting intuitive and user-accessible aliases to Tezos addresses, and inversely, ensuring that this conversion is universally uniform so that each participant on the blockchain observes the identical address for a specified alias.
Tezos Domains is airdropping a total pool of 7.000.000 TED tokens to various users.
7.500.000 TEDAllocated Token
Step by step guide
If eligible, you can claim your rewards
- On October 10th, you can instantly access the first 25% of your airdropped tokens
- The remaining 75% will be unlocked in weekly increments over the next 13 weeks
- Users who minted a .tez domain by 30th April 2023
members with OG badges
- Various dApps on the Tezos ecosystem, which includes Temple, Kukai, ...
- Translators and seven keyholders
The official announcement can be found here