The Binance Black Friday airdrop is over and was distributed to the valid participants.
Did you miss this opportunity? No problem, there are many more airdrops on our platform.
Binance Black Friday Airdrop
- Paid out
- Payout 2020-12-15
Binance Exchange is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges that offers trading with many different virtual coins including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Binance Coin (BNB).
Binance has committed $100.000 in BTC prizes to their Black Friday promotion.
Step by step guide
Register for an account on Binance.
Promotion A: Exclusive for new users! Win a chance to buy Bitcoin for 50% off!
All new users who register for a Binance account during the activity period, and complete the crypto purchase and trading tasks below, are qualified to be entered into a lucky draw. 40 winners will be randomly selected from this lucky draw for the chance to buy up to $1.000 in BTC at a 50% discount using BNB.
- Complete 50 USD (or equivalent) crypto purchase using your local currencies on their buy crypto page.
- Complete at least 50 USD (or equivalent) in trading volume (includes buys and sells) on any spot, margin, and USDT-margined futures contracts.
Promotion B: Complete tasks to split $80.000 in total BTC rewards, and win a chance to buy Bitcoin for 20% off!
- Complete at least 1.000 USD (or equivalent) in trading volume on any spot and margin trading pairs.
- Complete at least 1.000 USD (or equivalent) in trading volume on any BLVT trading pairs.
- Complete at least 10,000 USD (or equivalent) in trading volume on any USDT-margined futures contracts.
- Complete any 2 out of 3 tasks to split a prize pool of 20.000 USD in BTC tokens.
- Complete all 3 tasks to split a prize pool of 30.000 USD in BTC tokens.
- Black Friday Exclusive: Win a chance to buy BTC at a 20% discount: All users who complete at least 2 tasks will be placed into a lucky draw. 150 winners will be randomly selected from this lucky draw for the chance to buy $1.000 in BTC at a 20% discount using BNB.
The official announcement can be found here.