Tachyon Protocol comprises of the following parts:
- Tachyon Booster UDP - adopting techniques from DHT, blockchain, UDP and the real-time Optimal Routing, it is capable of 200%~1000% transmission acceleration and over 90% connection success rate in complex network environment based on X-VPN experimental data.
- Tachyon Security Protocol - an asymmetric end-to-end encrypted content simulation security protocol that provides real-time protection against man-in-the-middle attacks (MITM), as well as other security issues, when both parties conduct end-to-end communication.
- Tachyon Anti-Content Analysis - enhancing network anti-monitoring capabilities through concurrent multi-routing scheme and multi-relay forwarding scheme.
- Tachyon SDK - combined with blockchain, it can be easily integrated and instantaneously deployed with all popular programming languages.
- IPX Token - which shall be introduced in the Tachyon Protocol to incentivize various participants to contribute to the positive development of the Tachyon ecosystem. The IPX token resides on the V SYSTEMS blockchain.