- Compatible with EVM
- Compatible with Ethereum's RPC and Websocket interfaces, and can support GRPC in the future
- Rewrite the network module and use Libp2p instead of Devp2p (current Ethereum client solution), because we believe that Libp2p has better standards and can achieve better versatility and scalability
- Realize lower resource consumption through the design of tokenomics (Gas Free)
- Realize Systems contracts that can be soft-forked and upgraded. These contracts include Staking/Slashing, ResourceManager, and IBC contracts, etc.
- Achieve a more efficient and more random consensus: DPoS+BFT, to ensure decentralization and be more green power
- Realize the abstract consensus module, so that the code of REI Network can be easily combined and become a chain-making tool