QSR x Zenon
Zenon is an evolutionary step in distributed ledger technology, enabling an efficient trust layer for transfer of value and data globally.
Based on The Network of Momentum, it proposes a new type of architecture designed to overcome the limitations of current blockchain or DAG based cryptocurrencies.
Since the beginning, Zenon has been striving to find approaches and ideas to improve the future network protocol while keeping their users incentivized to engage with and to build on the Zenon ecosystem.
Zenon (ZNN) and Quasar (QSR) will be the two coins that power NoM, each with its own purpose. Together they form a complementary coin mechanism, underlying the Network of Momentum's architecture.
To further decentralize the distribution of QSR they have decided to setup a QSR drop pool for anyone to participate in.
Snapshots (Zenon Explorer)
Block 750.160 Snapshot #2
Block 770.320 Snapshot #3
Block 790.480 Snapshot #4
Guía paso a paso
Download and create a ZNN wallet.
(Wallet FAQ can be found here.)
Fully synchronize your wallet and get/transfer your ZNN token.
To participate in the QSR Lock-drop, send ZNN to the following QSR Drop Pool address:
- Minimum Amount is 100 ZNN (excluding fees)
- No maximum amount
- Transaction must be confirmed at least 180 blocks (~3 hours) before the Snapshot
- Between 100 and 1.000 ZNN the ratio is 1:3
- Over 1.000 ZNN the ratio is 1:5
- For 1:10 ratio check this Medium post
ZNN that were sent and eligible will be received back within 48h after the final snapshot.
QSR for eligible participants will be received at Alphanet swap.
Warning (BE CAREFUL)
- Transactions under 100 ZNN will be burned
- Do not send from an exchange address
- Participants in the QSR Drop Pool are eligible only for the upcoming Snapshots
More information can be found here.
Join AirdropBob's Telegram Group & Twitter Channel (optional)