Qlear Protocol (QLEAR) Airdrop
The Qlear protocol is powered by a stack of several distributed computation systems. The stack includes a Multi-Party Computation (MPC) network as well as an array of Plasma side-chains, built on the Ethereum blockchain.
For these systems to run smoothly, the QLEAR token is used to incentivise participants to perform calculations and to secure the network’s operations. Hence, QLEAR can be viewed as the protocol’s native gas token. Developers and platform operators, using the Qlear protocol will have to acquire QLEAR in order to access its services.
|Price per Token:||1 QLEAR = 0,0002 ETH|
Proof 75% Value ~7 $ Token 200 QLEAR Payout 2018-11-20
Qlear Protocol is airdropping up to 200 QLEAR tokens to participants for solving these tasks:
Complete these steps:
- Visit Airdrop page
- Complete any 3 tasks, mentioned at the airdrop page (Twitter, Reddit, ...)
- Click on "Claim" and answer a few questions
- Submit your EMail and ETH address
- Join AirdropBob's Telegram Group (optional)
- Follow AirdropBob's Twitter Channel and retweet the following Tweet (optional)
(The first 20,000 members receive 200 QLEAR tokens!
Member 20,001 and beyond will receive an equal share of the 1,000,000 QLEAR community pool)